Managing in a Changing World
This newsletter is an introduction to a 4 part series in ‘Managing in a Changing World’. As part of the introduction, we would like to ask you to reflect on all of the changes affecting you and your organization today Then set the stage for a mindful approach to lead yourself and your organization into the future.
In a CEO survey we completed in 2015, the following were identified as the most pressing challenges facing organizational leaders:
- How to grow to the next level
- Dealing with the change coming at us
- Getting good people
- What are the internal (within your organization) changes that have occurred in the past 12 months?
- What do you see as the most significant factors affecting your clients? What is the impact of these factors on your clients?
- What do these internal and external changes mean to us and how are they impacting our organization?
We have developed a process on this changing world, entitled ‘Organizational Forward Motion Ingredients’, which may be of interest to your senior management team, board or at an upcoming organizational conference. The elements of this process, include the following:
- Seismic Shifts – what are the change dimensions
- A New World – impact of the change
- New Rules of the Game
- Building Excitement – reinventing your organization
Download the New Rules of the Game (PDF)
Where from here?
- We would encourage you to take some time with your leadership team to review the key change questions
- Our 4 part series will be as follows:
a. Part 1 – ‘A Winner’s Mindset’
b. Part 2 – Mindful & Inspiring talent – new era in leadership
c. Part 3 – Your WHY & deep understanding of clients
d. Part 4 – Disciplined Focus